Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Will 2011 be the year music come back?

I am so excited about the music coming out this year. I plan on buying plenty of cds and I will keep you posted on what's coming out, but so far we have:

Jay and Kanye cd will be EPIC I can't wait for H.A.M to drop next Tuesday. I am hoping there will be a tour for this cd, I am so there!!!!.

BEYONCE!!!!!!! my queen is finally making her way back to music this year and I can't to here what she has popping for us.

Gaga will be back as well and she has already this is the best cd of the decade. Her new single is coming next month and the cd will drop in May.

Weezy will be returning after his time in jail with the Carter 4 . 6'7' gets plenty of play my way the beat is bananas.

Drizzy Drake Rogers have Take Care on the way for us, I admit I just started liking TML, I was one of the fans that wanted a So Far Gone part 2 but TML is good in it's own right.

Can somebody please find Jeezy so I can get my TM103? I mean I miss his voice so much.

My new fave Jermaine is finally (I hope) bringing his untitled cd to me this year and I am so excited for this cd, if you couldn't tell by my previous post on him.

Dre has people thinking Detox is on the way, I mean who wants the cd after 10 years of waiting on it?

Chris Brown I believe this will be the year he fully make his comeback and take over the world as he did pre incident.

I see Kendrick Lamar lil cute self having a big year too.

Don't talk to me about Wiz he is the new Snoop, and I don't own a Snoop cd so there you have it.

Over all I see a huge year for Hip Hop

1 comment: