Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aaliyah

To say I am an Aaliyah fan is an understatement, I remember learning how to do the dance routine to Are You That Somebody and I would wait for the video come on so I could break it down like her. I use to wish I had long hair to cover my eye like her, she was sexy but not slutty a great role model to look up too.

I have too many favorites songs of hers to name but my absolute favorite is I Care 4 You, I don't listen to it often because it makes me cry the melody is haunting and the lyrics although I know she singing about a guy, now I take those lyrics as her singing to her fans. She was such a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit. Her fans will continue to keep her memory alive. Happy Birthday baby girl we will never forget you.......

1 comment: