Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Music Note Lay It Down G -Mix feat Jeezy & R. Kelly

 I have a serious thing for Lloyd since Southside with Ashanti and I have never been disappointed until Lay It Down came out his voice didn't sound the same, but he refuses to let this song ago and after a remix featuring the original artist Ms. Patti LaBelle he decided to remix it for the G's and the streets. I can ride with this even though Lloyd sounds extra loud on it ,and Jeezy must have gotten my tweet because here he is only for a brief  moment, but it sounds to good to hear his voice on my speakers again. Kelly sounds cool on here with his freestyle.

3 of out 4 stars

2 comments:

  1. Nope, I still can't get with this song. It's a bad knockoff of Tony Toni Tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love that song by Tony Toni Tone

    ReplyDelete