Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Jazmine says bye to music

I keep wondering why real singers do not get any shine it could be the way they are marketed by their labels, but Jazmine's music didn't appeal to me. I remembering hearing Need You Bad for the first time and I was hyped but cd was a major disappointment to me, I did not like any other songs besides Lion, Tigers and Bears. Now she just released her second cd and her songs are in the same depressed vain and after a while you get tired of the same thing. I wish her much success in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused. The title says Jazmine says bye to music. Did she quit and just give up on her album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I late but she posted on Twitter that she was quitting

    ReplyDelete