Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thoughts

I slept six hours last night but I didn't sleep them straight through. I had two nightmares back to back so I was up looking at tv, Twitter and Tumblr, so around four I passed back out. When I woke up for work, I was so tired I was already thinking of ways to get out of working today. Then I changed my mindset and thought there was a time when I didn't have a job and begged and pleaded with God to bless me with any job. So I did a self check of myself, it takes not time for me to start complaining about a situation and then I saw this on Twitter this morning :

"THIS RT @ralphmarston: It's easy to complain. It's better to quietly make it right." I thought to myself God is speaking to me again and what can I do to make it right, instead of complaining. I tend to live in the past or five years in the future, I can see what I want but I don't wanna do the hard work to get there. So I started praying for God to slow me and to start taking things day by day. I prayed confidence and peace. I'm an odd ball, I know that for sure but I gotta take time to enjoy the journey of life and stop feeling like since I hit thirty that I'm running out of time. I'm a work in progress so bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment