Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Getting Out Of My Own Way

I'm the type of person who gets real excited about a move I want to make as far as career wise and then I talk myself out of whatever it is I'm thinking. Now on a daily basis I tell myself to stay positive and open up to new experiences. I pray but not as much as I should and I think God speaks to me through music and the word. I've never really set goals in life, I kinda of just go with the flow.

I overthink things and try to figure out what would happen instead of letting things happen. I tend to jeopardize a good thing or situation by overthinking as I type this there are a million thoughts running thru my mind. I remind myself several times aday to calm down and take each second as it comes.

One thing I know for sure is that next year I will be back in school starting over and thoughts creep in daily saying, "How will you pay for this?", "Do you think you are smart enough to compete with the youngins today?" I'm a self doubter but I'm strong work in progress. "Change your thoughts, change your world," I know the saying but it's easier said than done but I know I'll achieve everything I put my mind to moving forward. I just gotta get out of my own way....

1 comment:

  1. Real post. Sometimes we are the only ones standing in the way of happiness and success.

    ReplyDelete