Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Free!!!

I should be playing Destiny Child as I type this post,I mentioned a little while ago that my hair started falling out last year, and I didn't know what to do. Earlier this year I started going back to my hairstylist and I tried weave and half wigs but I can't stand the glue and the itching so I was over that and bought a wig. I had been putting off for months doing my hair out of the fear that I would have to cut it all off. After my bf asked me a million times when I was gonna do my hair, we went together to a stylist by my home. My hair was so damaged that the middle section had fell out so bad so I said cut it. As she cut and shaved my hair I had to let go of some insecurities about how I look, I have blemishes and acne scars but I love myself and that's all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. You are not your hair. Start anew. Fresh, new look. Fresh, new beginning on life.

    ReplyDelete