Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sports Break...

1. My MM bracket is done already and it is just day one....but I am riding with Ohio State as my overall winner unless Texas get into the Final Four...

2. The Fab Five Doc that aired on Sunday was so good I had to watch it twice. A lot people are up in arms over some of the comments that were by Jalen Rose and crew. I fully understand they were expressing how they felt 20 years ago and has offensive as the comments were, no one was slandered more than Grant Hill. They called him a bitch, and an Uncle Tom and how all black player who played for Duke were Uncle Toms. I was 12 maybe 13 then so I didn't understand the Fab Five legacy, as I became older I kinda understood some of the story. I was really impressed with how well the story was told by four of the five because Chris Webber decline to partake in the story.

Mr. Hill did issue his response, in a classy way you can read it here:

3. Are you ready for football? Maybe not, if these negotations keep going the way they are now. I am fully aware of what's going but it does not look promising at this point. I know I better see some kind of football on my t.v. come Sept or I will break all the tv's in my house. Not really but you get the point.

4. The East in the NBA is headed for a wild finish, although we know that the Lakers or Spurs will come of the West for the NBA Championship. The East is pretty much up for grabs..The Heat, Bulls, Celtics,Knics, Magic, and Hawks all have a shot to make it to the Finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment