Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Let Me Introduce You To

Frank Ocean, I only listened to him because I saw the picture of him working with Queen Bey on Twitter, so I jumped on YouTube and listen to his remake of American Wedding from his mixtape Nostalgia Ultra and I fell in love with his voice and the music is remarkable. The mixtape includes the tracks Strawberry Swing, We All Try, Songs For Women, Swim Good and Novacane. When I got to Novacane I was sold. I am currently listening to Nature Feels *fans self* yeah it is like that.

Mr. Ocean who real name is Christopher Breaux a talented songwriter who has written for many artist including The Biebs, John Legend, and Brandy and he is a member of the rap group Odd Future and they are blowing up everywhere, they are currently on the cover of Billboard Magazine.When you have a chance please check it out, you won't be disappointed will be downloading my copy when I get home.

Correction: American Weddding is an original song but the beat is a sample

No comments:

Post a Comment