Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Don't Know...

What to say about this but it would make me uncomfortable to go to a concert and see this ish. Let me say I respect Nicki's grind and hustle to the fullest. She has managed in a short time to become the biggest female rapper artist in the world. But I have to wonder who is her target market. Yes she is a grown women 26 years to be exact but when your image is based on "Ken Barbz and Female Barbz" this image is a little hard to shallow.

As a flirty thirty member, I am not running around saying it's "Barbie Bitch", hell I haven't had a Barbie since I was thirteen years old. Let's be real most of Nicki's stans are young girls in high or even college, but just this week there was a trending topic on Twitter called Baby Nicki, with a young baby with a wig on. I doubt the baby knows any of her songs but still I'm making a point here. She animated with the wigs and customs and the funny voices that doesn't attract me to her at all. Most recently there were videos popped of country star Taylor Swift and Disney star Selena Gomez rapping the lyrics to Nicki's song 'Super Bass' and that brought a lot of attention to the song because Taylor and Selena has a young fan base, but you would never go to their shows and see them with a dildo.

Ms. Minaj has blasted other artist in her interviews for using their sex appeal to sell music.....I am just saying practice what you preach!

1 comment:

  1. Nicki needs to have a seat. Nobody pays to see her dance on stage with a dildo and give a half ass lap dance. I saw her live once and will not spend money to see her antics again. The whole time I was sitting there puzzled.

    ReplyDelete