Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Rihanna GQ January 2011


 Rihanna is this month's cover girl for GQ UK and she speaks on several topics regarding Chris Brown and her image:


Comments on her image:
“Girls don’t like to see other girls dressed sexy. I get that. People see my ass out and my boobs out, so it can get a little irritating”.

 More comments about Chris Brown
“Sometimes when you’re on the inside of a relationship like that, you can’t see it clearly for what it is. I left – it was the best feeling. It was so freeing…I witnessed it happening to my mum and I said I would never let that happen to me – and then it was happening. Now, when I look back, it bugs me out that I couldn’t see it for what it was.”
 I wish her and Chris the best in their future but this subject is old and the only way they can move on is to stop discussing the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment