Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Catching Up

I have not blogged in almost a month and now I am ready to tackle it full time, but first there are some things I need to discuss.

SPORTS

The Miami Heat- I had such high hopes for them coming into the season and they are on fail status for now. I heart LeBron so much but he is not playing to his full potential this year and I am disappointed.

The Texans- I love my hometown team but when will Gary get fired? He should been gone last season. I keep thinking about how they passed on Vince Young years ago but now I do not know about that decision, because he has been acting childish grow up Vince.

Since I am clowning the Texans might as well speak on the Rockets really....they are having a piss poor season I am beyond mad at them. I want Yao to retire like yesterday he is unless and he stay hurt.

Are they Yankees going to sign Jeter? It will be so weird to see him on another team

Why isn't the NFL giving the Falcons any respect? They are now 9-2 and they keep rolling.

I thought Brett retired last week.

Mike Vick, I love his story it is a true story of redemption and believing in yourself he is my current MVP pick I hope he wins it.


TV

So many shows so little time.

Modern Family continues to be my favorite

I tried to get into The Event but I can't it is too confusing or maybe I am slow *shrugs*

Glee is still the best show to address teen issues as far as bullying and sexuality and Sue is the best. Period.

SVU keeps rolling I can not believe the show has been on for years and continues to be good each season.

Raising Hope on FOX is a new hilarious show it is my guilty pleasure it is written well and acted wonderfully.

Real Housewives of Atlanta is just a mess but I can not turn away from it....scripted and all.

1 comment:

  1. Last night's episode of RHOA was so messy. I felt for NeNe. "Greg, you done me WRONG!"

    I watched the first two episodes of The Event. While it is a good show, I have to think too much while watching and that's not entertaining.

    I'm not a sports fan, but I agree that Vick deserves MVP. He's bounced back successfully.

    ReplyDelete