Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Last Night

I was highly disappointed in the turn out last night, I could never understand why people do not exercise their right to vote. People died for the right to vote and people these days do not care but are always the first one to complain when things don't go their way. Voting for President Obama in 2008 was half the battle but most people feel like 'Hey we got him in there and I done' which is extremely sad.

I hope and pray that both sides can put aside their differences and work on the side of the people and not themselves. I am always surprise by how much money some senators and congressman have and yet they still make decisions that will hurt the middle class and the poor.

I wish America would put more money into job creation China has just passed us with the fastest computers and the computers where invented in America. They should also upgrade the light systems because a blackout should never be allowed to happen in any city. I pray they can work with President Obama and sit their personal feelings aside. I have never seen a President be so disrespected and it irks me to no end. Bush had to be one of the worst Presidents in recent memory but he was always treated with respect. Except that time the shoes were tossed at him with was hilarious LOL.

*jumps off soapbox*

No comments:

Post a Comment