Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Random

A healthy attitude is contagious, but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.

To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love, in return, you will receive until peace and happiness.

I reduce who I can be as a wonderful creation of God when I limit myself to what others think I should be.

Meekness is not weakness..... Meekness is strength under control.

There are people whose lives are continous reactions to what others do to them. This puts you at the mercy of others. React to yourself.

If things around you don't change, change the things your around.

All truth is confrontational and you will never change for the better until you are confronted
With the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment