Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Getting off the sideline

I've been trying to write this post all week, and while I am sitting here listening to 'Cole World',I started to think about how I've been a spectator in my own life. I always sit around and watched people and thing progress around and I ask myself, " What are you going to do now?" When I got laid off for my job, I noticed how dependent I was and being comfortable there collecting that check. I have a lot of energy in me that I wasn't utilizing and my light was burning out, day after day going through the motions. I've said before that I felt dead on the inside and it was painful for to say because when I say stuff out loud I had to deal will it. I went through a series of painful personal struggles and I going to CNA school was a way to start taking steps to getting into my own game of life. When I failed my test the first time apart of me wanted to give up and say forget but I decided to retest and I passed. I jumped for joy because for once I started something and saw it all the way through, this is just the beginning of everything. :)
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment