Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Scandal

"You are the most important person in my life" Fitz in 2.08

When Fitz said this in 'Happy Birthday, Mr. President' my very first thought was "what about your kids?" I realized Fitz loved Olivia before 2.08, but Fitz saying this revealed a lot to me. Before saying "I want you to be my First Lady" in the finale they were in the Oval Office, right after his Inauguration.

When Mellie revealed that Olivia's was the name that Fitz said when he was shot gave me all types of feels, but I was not surprised. Fitz has proven time and time that he loves Olivia with everything bone in his body. He's been willing to give up his Presidency over and over to be with Olivia.

"He would never" was the first line that struck me in the episode. I was reminded of Olivia's love for Fitz, like when she told Cyrus "I love him, we are going to be together." In the finale, showed me how hopeful Olivia can be about her and Fitz. Last night it was great to see Olivia being held by Fitz. Sometimes the strongest woman just needs to held and she CRIED, just released all of her emotions on to Fitz.

Seeing Rowan interact with Liv last night makes me wonder what examples of a healthy relationship (if any) has Olivia ever witnessed? She does not have a healthy relationship with anyone on the show from OPA to the people at the White House. Even with this forced triangle that is coming Olivia's and Jake's relationship (if I can call it that ) isn't so rosy either. I believe in Olitz and I just them to be great, and for the divorce to happen.

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad we finally got to see something of Olivia’s history; before she became this fierce fixer. Man (the scenes between Kerry and Joe Morton were award worthy – let me just say that Joe is right up there with Jeff). I agree it was good to see Olivia actually break down and cry on Fitz shoulder/neck. This is your man; he should be able to see you at your most vulnerable time. The look on Fitz’s face though – he feels everything deeply when it comes to his woman – Olivia Carolyn Pope. Did you hear the way he exhaled when he hugged her – it’s like everything is alright when she’s in his arms!!! MAN… I dread the fuckery that is to come (jake the joker).

    ReplyDelete