Sharing my thoughts in the universe..enjoy!!!!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Can Britney stop the Gaga train?

Britney dropped her heavy product placement video for the song 'Hold It Against Me' and she came across lazy with her dancing and the video was confusing to me, why was she fighting herself? Any who the Gaga train is full steam ahead and it seems that Britney's team is working overtime to keep up. I was saying the other day how fans abandon one artist over another and although Britney's song was number one is anyone looking forward to her CD?

I am personally over Gaga she is talented but after her Madonna rip off single 'Born This Way' and how she lied about receiving an email from the Queen of Pop herself I am done. Oh the condom outfit didn't help either.

No comments:

Post a Comment